The Boleh Trust has no employees and we rely on Volunteers for the charitable work of the Trust and for the delivery of Boleh’s sailing programme and Open Days. When, as happens, Volunteers are not available, we must buy in the professional help required.
Volunteers are therefore always in demand so that we can create a pool of suitably qualified and experienced helpers on which to draw. We are very grateful for the valuable time which people devote to Boleh and we seek to regulate and protect their contribution through the Boleh Trust Volunteer Policy; this can be found in the Policies section of the Website.
Want to get involved and volunteer?
From Skippers to Open Day Stewards, there are lots of ways to get involved – we would love to hear from you!
- RYA Yachtmasters to skipper Boleh, DBS cleared if possible
- RYA Day Skippers as mates for Boleh, DBS cleared if possible
- Sailing programme management
- Competent crew
- Bosun/Ship Keepers
- Open Day stewards
- Website and social media management
- Administrative and secretarial support